Before deploying Privacera Platform you must determine:
- Cloud provider: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Deployment type: Docker or Kubernetes.
Select Cloud Provider
Privacera Platform can be installed on all major Cloud provider's infrastructures including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Privacera Manager hides most of the complexities. Before getting started, it is necessary to pick the Cloud Provider where you will be deploying Privacera.
Select Deployment Type
Next you need to decide either to deploy Privacera on Virtual Machine as Docker Containers or in Kubernetes Cluster. For production, it is highly recommended to Kubernetes.
Kubernetes provides the following advantages:
- Support High Availability
- Auto scaling of pods to meet performance requirements
- Secure networking configurations
- Integration with Kubernetes secrets
- Easier management of services
- Multiple options to monitor services and their availability
Docker provides the following advantages:
- Privacera can be installed on a single Virtual instance
- Easy to debug and customize
- Recommended for performing proof of concept (PoCs)