Start or Cancel a Scan
There are several ways to start scans:
- From the Data Source page, which is described here.
- For offline (rescan) or realtime (continuous) scans, as detailed in Start Types of Scans.
- If you have set up datazones, starting a scan, called reevaluation, is discussed in Data Zones.
To start a scan on the Data Source page:
- Open the data source whose resource you want to scan.
- On the right, for the desired resource, click the checkbox in the Scan column.
A message appears in the upper right indicating that a scan has been initiated.
To cancel or kill a scan:
- Go the Scan Status page.
- Locate the scan you want to cancel.
- Click the cancel button.