Data Zone Report
This report provides details about data zones that have sensitive data or PII.
Filesystem shows a count of files with tags, number of tags, and number of files scanned.
Database shows a count of tables and columns with tags, number of tags, and number of columns scanned.
The following information is shown under the classifications:
- Datazone name
- Datazone Create Date
- Each Tag Applied
- Latest Date Tag applied
- Latest Tag Rejected/Accepted
- Latest Tag Rejected/Accepted Date
To view/edit a report, use the following steps:
- Expand the Discovery menu.
Expand the Reports menu and click Built-in Reports.
Under Data Zone Report, click View or Edit Report.
The Data Zone Report page is displayed.
To edit/view the report, you can apply different search filters such as search by application, tag, and datazone. In addition, you can apply date ranges and other advanced filters.
To save the report, use the following steps:
Enter the following details:
- Report Name (mandatory)
- Exclude Resource
- Exclude Description
The report is saved. You can view the saved report under Saved Reports.
You can search by any of the following:
- Tag attributes
Basic search filter
Query filter. See Reports with the Query Builder.
To apply various search filters, use the following steps:
Enter the search criteria in one or more of the search boxes:
- Search by Datazone: View results by datazone name.
- Search by Tags: View results by tag name.
- Search by Tag attributes: View results by tag attributes.
- Search by Application: View results by application name.
Based on the search criteria, the report is displayed.
Export to CSV
To export the report in CSV file, use the following steps:
On the Data Zone Report page, click Export to CSV.
The Export to CSV pop-up is displayed.
Select the required fields to include in the report:
No of Resource or All.
Any of the following columns or All:
- Application: Name of application.
- Datazone: Name of datazone.
- DB: Name of database.
- Table: Name of table.
- Column: Name of column in the table.
- NonNullCount: Non-null count.
- Score: Score value of the tag.
- Tags: Name of tag.
- TagReason: The basis tag for applying the tag, such as lookup, model, match pattern content.
- TagStatus: Status of tag.
- TagStatusReason: Reason for change in tag status.
- Owner: Name of resource owner.
- Location: Path of resource.
- Encrypted: True or false.
- CreatDate(mm/dd/yyyy): Creation date and time of resource.
- UpdateDate: Update date and time of classification.
- Size: Size of resource.
Check any of the following options:
- Include Empty metaname tagged columns.
- Include empty table.
- Show only column tags on column.
- Exclude external table location.
- Exclude Reviewed Tags.
The report is downloaded.