Create an Endpoint in Databricks SQL
- Login to your Databricks account as a user with administrative privileges.
- After logging into your Databricks, go to SQL Analytics.
- Go to Endpoints and click New SQL Endpoint.
Create the endpoint as per your requirement as shown below.
Click the endpoint connection details and note the JDBC URL for configuration with PolicySync.
Click the personal access token to create token.
Click Generate New Token.
- Enter the name of the token, specify its validity, and click Generate.
- Copy the generated token. This is the JDBC password of the user when connecting from PolicySync, and the email ID of the user is the JDBC username.
Last update: August 20, 2021